May 20-21, 2017, St. Armands Circle Park, Sarasota, FL 34236
Come to St. Armands circle Park on May 20-21, 2017 for the inaugural St. Armands Seafood & Music Festival.
Enjoy exquisite and delectable seafood dishes prepared by local Sarasota restaurants using indigenous and sustainable seafood resources from Florida's coastal waters. Be entertained by top local and regional musical performances in such genre as R&B, jazz, classical, calypso and Caribbean. Also enjoy a marketplace of crafts and fine products, many with a nautical theme.
Hours are Saturday 11 am - 8 pm and Sunday 11 am - 8 pm.
May 20-21, 2017
Saturday 11 am - 8pm, Sunday 11 am - 8pm
Event admission is Free; VIP tent admission $50
GPS address: St. Armands Circle Park, Sarasota, FL 34236
Location: Sarasota, FL
From LONGBOAT KEY
- Travel south on Hwy. 789 (Gulf of Mexico Dr.O) until it becomes John Ringling Pkwy.
- Continue on John Ringling Parkway until it becomes N. Boulevard of the Presidents
- Stay on N. Boulevard of the Presidents until it comes to St. Armands Circle Park.
From SARASOTA via Hwy. 41 (Tamiami Trail)
- Come to downtown Sarasota via Hwy. 41 (Tamiami Trail)
- Take Hwy. 789 (John Ringling Causeway) west until it comes to St. Armands Circle Park
- Take Exit 210 off I-75 (Hwy. 780/Fruitville Rd.)
- Proceed West on Hwy. 780/Fruitville Rd. To Hwy. 41 (N. Tamiami Trail)
- Go South to Hwy. 789 (John Ringling Causeway)
- Proceed West on John Ringling Causeway to St. Armands Circle Park